Do things suck right now? Yeah, we get it. Sucky things that happen really suck.
What should we do when sucky things happen? Embrace the suck. It’s okay to acknowledge that it’s a hard season right now. And during this hard season, we need to be flexible.
- Being flexible means, we are gracious with ourselves and others.
- Being flexible means, we do what we can with what we have.
- Being flexible means, we move the plan around little and maybe even make changes.
- Being flexible means that we don’t intentionally contribute to the sucky-ness.
- Being flexible means that we let God be God, and we surrender.
So, what do we do when life sucks? We embrace the suck. And it just so happens that we are all in this together. So, let’s embrace the suck together.